if you missed the page where you can download the JS Demo config file:
you can solve this case in two ways:
1. Create new E2EE Application. Take a look here.
2. Create a config.json file by yourself.
In this article you will find out how to create config.json file by yourself:
- create file
config.jsonand put it inside of a JS Demo folder:
config.jsonand setup it with the following parameters:
"API_KEY": "YOU API KEY",
"API_KEY_ID": "YOUR API KEY ID",
"APP_ID": "YOUR APP ID"
Here's how you get the values you need:
- You can get API_KEY from "API Keys" page at the Dashboard (create an API Key and copy the Private Key field):
- API_KEY_ID is the ID of your newly created API Key, which you can find on the same "API Keys" page:
- APP_ID is the ID of an application you've created for the demo and it can be found on the "Applications" page:
Open a CLI, go to the JS Demo folder and run
npm start command.
for example on Mac OS it works like this:
Open http://localhost:3000/ in your browser and enjoy the demo!